- Manual: Manual food massager is often the most economical choice for a buyer. It is often made of natural materials and the users have to manipulate it manually. With a manual foot massager, rolling action is used to perform massage the entire length of your foot, from heels to toes. Most of the foot massagers come in simple tubes or balls and are placed under your feet. You can massage the entire foot by putting your foot on top of the tube or ball or massage the specific area by focusing the rolling in one area. Manual foot massager provides you great time of relaxation at the end of a long day.
- Multiple rollers: Multiple rollers massager is a more advanced model of manual foot massager. It is designed to massage the entire bottom of your foot at one time. This type of foot massager is often made from wood and includes a system of roller in one frame. It is very simple to use this foot massager, just put one of two feet onto the rollers and move your feet backward or forward on the rollers. This type of foot massage help you relax, improve circulation and rejuvenate and for relexology.
- Electric: This foot massager uses electricity to operate rollers or balls that automatically massage your foot. An electric model provides you a passive foot massage. To massage your feet, an oscillating or rolling mechanism is used to mimic the human hands of a professional massage therapist. To enhance the massage experience, many models of foot massager come with multiple speeds and heated massage. So it allows you to choose different intensity levels to make your massage session more suitable for your needs.
- Infrared: One of the best foot massagers is an infrared foot massager. Its outstanding feature is providing heat during the massage session. This infrared foot massager can warm up your feet and improve your sleeping quality. Especially if you have poor circulation, you will suffer from cold feet, the infrared foot massage is the best item to offer relax and relief to your feet.
- Shiatsu: Shiatsu foot massager often comes with deep-kneading rollers which help relieve tightness and stimulate reflexology zones of feet. In addition, many advanced model of shiatsu foot massagers are available with features such as auto massage programs, selectable heat and adjustable intensity.
- Foot and calf: A foot and calf massager is the best option if you want to buy a foot massage to pamper your tired, tender and sore muscles. Foot and calf massager is the easiest and most effective way to improve circulation to your legs, relax essential muscles, and reduce pain. Many models of this type provide two types of massage for you to choose which are reflexology mode and relaxation mode.
- Spa: Spa foot massager is the electric foot massager which use water and heat to enhance the experience of massage. Many top-rated foot massagers of this types offer bubble massage, jet massage, wet and dry massage with infrared heat. Spa foot massager is a great way to relax, rejuvenate, and warm feet.
You can visit http://massagechairsexpert.com to read more foot massager reviews then know how to choose the right foot massager for your own need.